We would love to hear from you.
To improve our services and ensure they are relevant to our patient’s needs, we need your feedback.
Giving a Compliment: Everyone enjoys receiving positive feedback and we are no exception. If you’ve received exceptional service, we would love you to let us know. We welcome your feedback and compliments as it helps us to continue to improve.
Making a Complaint: If you are unhappy with any aspect of your care, please let us know so we have the opportunity to discuss the issue with you and make every effort to work through to a resolution for you.
To give a compliment or make a complaint, please follow these steps.
- Submit our easy to use form.
- Discuss your feedback with the person/s you have been in contact with or caring for you through PSQ
- Request to speak to our Practice Manager
- Please put in writing and email your compliment or complaint to [email protected] . A response will be then emailed to you.
- Following these steps, if you do not believe we have resolved your complaint, you can contact the Office of the Health Ombudsman. This is an independent body and can be contacted on 131 OHO (131 646) or www.oho.qld.gov.au
Suite 2.02, Mater Private Clinic, 550 Stanley St, SOUTH BRISBANE Q 4101